What to Expect
– Service begins at 10:45 am. It usually lasts about 75 minutes.
– Come to Heritage dressed comfortably, so that there is no barrier to worshiping and hearing God’s Word.
– Look for visitor spots at the front of the church. Parking is also available behind the sanctuary.
– Arrive a little early for coffee, doughnuts, and to meet some of the folks at Heritage.
– The worship is a mixture of contemporary and traditional songs, along with a variety of musical styles (rock, acoustic, folk).
– During the service, there is a time set aside to receive an offering. This is designed for Heritage members as an act of worship towards God and in support for what He is doing at Heritage. As a guest, your presence is treasured, so there is no pressure to give.
– Heritage provides childcare for nursery age children. Check in with a greeter in order to begin the process of childcare.
– If you have Elementary school students, they will stay with us during the worship portion of the service. This is meant to expose children to worship and church family. After worship, our Heritage Family leaders will escort your children to the Family Ministries Building for a relevant and suitable bible study.
– Middle and High school students will stay with us during the service. We believe that it is vital for students to watch adults worship, listen to Scripture, and respond to God’s leading. This will give them an example to follow as they develop their own relationship with God.
-Bring a bible or your favorite bible app. Pastor Joe preaches using the New American Standard Bible. Every Sunday, Pastor Joe will preach through a single text verse-by-verse in a way that is simple, straightforward, practical, and passionate.